Thursday, January 26, 2012

Zombies of Montana announce first guests for Zombie Prom 2012!

I'm getting excited for my friends at Zombies of Montana! Their Zombie Prom is set for May 18th at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Billings, with a zombie walk planned prior to the Prom. The Prom is an all-ages event with a 21+ VIP Party (a $10 per person extra charge) after the fact.

To make this all even more mind-blowing, they have announced two celebrity guests: Alex Vincent (Andy from Childs Play 1 & 2) and Timothy Patrick Quill (Army of Darkness, Thou Shalt Not Kill... Except).

Vincent is an actor, poet and sound engineer. His current volume of poetry is Below the Surface.
You can find ordering info and more at Alex Vincent's website. There is also a schedule of 2012 appearances there in case you can't make it to the Billings event.

Tim Quill is ridiculously hilarious! Having had the pleasure of meeting him previously, I can attest that you will have a blast if you attend this event or any other appearance that Tim does. He's full of funny anecdotes and is well worth spending a few minutes chatting with. You will not be bored.

I've used this one before, but here it is again. Tim Quill, myself and Danny Hicks at ZomBcon 2010. Tim's IMDB can be found here.

I'm not sure if I'm going to make it out to Montana for this event at this point. Finances haven't been looking so promising. But I wish ZOM the best for their event, it looks to be a total blast! And don't forget, a portion of the proceeds from ZOM events goes back into the community as donations to the Billings Food Bank!

How could I forget giving you the link to ZOM's website?

No comments:

Post a Comment