Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Winter makes me melancholy...

So bring on the melancholy music massacre! I'm just going to share some youtube videos of songs I like for now and maybe come back and post something more profound after I've eaten.

Michael Penn - Try.

Fates Warning - Monument.
Dream Theater - Space-Dye Vest.
Queensryche - Promised Land.
The Tea Party - Oceans.
Second Coming - Confessional.
Heart - Dog And Butterfly.
Antigone Rising - Broken.
The Rockfords - Silver Lining. You know, I think I was at this show...
Bruce Dickinson - Tears of the Dragon.
Carrie Akre - The River/Humdrum.

Gary Numan - Absolution.
Lazy Susan - Scarlet Letter.
Lazy Susan - Radio.
Novatone - Old House.
Savatage - If I Go Away.

Odd mix, huh? Hope you find something you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment